Feb 25, 2014

My 2014 update.

Been very occupied for the past few years. I guess life just took a different turn. Working life really sucks but still i need a job to keep buying new kits. Lol. 

Anyway, i decided to get my engine started again for the local modelling competition, Mcon 2014. I am aiming to send about 2 models this year. A Tamiya Enigma and Academy King Tiger. 

Enigma been sitting on my shelf for over a couple of months already. Primed and ready to be painted while the King Tiger is in still in WIP mode. 

I must admit, trying to come back to the scene after a long hiatus is really a bitch. So many things have changed. I need to catch-up. New painting methods, new model companies (eg. Meng Model, Takom, Kitty Hawk), new products (AMMO by Mig), i think i can go on and on with the list. 

With all that being said, i am really looking forward to start this year by finishing the Enigma followed by the King Tiger. 

Ok, enough talk. Time to hit the workbench. Till then fellow modellers. 



No comments: